Manage your account online anytime, anywhere.
Real-time and on-demand texts from your account.
WiFi Self-Serve Support
Troubleshoot slow speeds and low signal with our app, Astrea Diagnose.
Instant connection to your entire life. (plbb.us or astreaconnect.us accounts)
Access your Lighthouse.Net email account.
Park or unpark your services for the season.
Upgrade Your Service
Add or upgrade your current Astrea services.
Schedule an installation or report an issue.
Move My Service
Request a service relocation when you move.
How do I register for the portal?
Learn how to register for the portal by watching this quick video:
How do I set up my online bill pay portal?
- Navigate to the portal homepage and click the Register link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your account and personal details in the form.
- If you’d like to receive email invoices instead of paper invoices, select Enroll In Paperless Billing.
- Click Register Now.
- An encrypted link will be sent to your email address. Click this link to activate your account.
- Once activated, you can login with the specified email address and password.
How do I set up AutoPay?
- Login in to your online bill pay portal
- Click the Payments tab and select Manage AutoPay
- Click Enroll now under the account you wish to enroll.
- Select a Payment Method. This dropdown contains all the credit/check cards and bank accounts associated with your profile
- To add a new payment method, click either New Credit/Check Card or New Checking/Savings Account. When all required payment information is entered, click Continue.
- Select a Payment Day. This is the day of each month when an automatic payment will be made.
- You’ll be directed to a Review Information screen. Ensure your information is correct.
- If you agree to the Terms & Conditions, click Submit.
- Once the card or account is enrolled, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page where you can print the confirmation.
What is on my bill?
There are 10 main categories on your bill that you should pay attention to. On your bill you’ll find: your account number, total due by, amount enclosed, change of address, remittance address, account summary, important messages, current charges, total current charges, and total amount due. To see where these are located on your bill and what each one means, view our Understanding Your Bill Guide.
Or, watch a video on Understanding Your Bill: